Passage West Pharmacy Covid-19 Message
We have adjusted our opening hours. We will open at 9.30am every morning close for lunch between 1pm and 2pm, and close in the evenings at 6pm Mon to Friday, 5.30pm on Saturday.
This is to aid cleaning and to give our staff a well-needed break in the middle of the day.
For your safety and ours we have:
– erected a clear screen to talk to you to reduce risk of contamination.
– implemented a one customer in the shop at a time policy to aid social distancing.
– organised a service for collection of your prescriptions from your GP when possible.
To ensure safe and expedient dispensing:
– We request that you drop your prescription into the basket inside the door with your phone number and we will phone when ready.
Feel free to wait in your car outside.
Just let us know you’re there
Repeat prescriptions, please order in advance, give 48 hours between ordering and collection.
– If possible use contactless payment.
– If you like, leave details of your credit card when ordering your prescription.
We DELIVER when required, so if you’re immunocompromised or in self isolation we are there for you. Phone us on 021 4841289 to discuss.
Annette and all the team are working hard so you keep safe and well during this time. This will pass and we hope life gets back to normal as soon as possible.
Passage West Pharmacy – Caring for your community.